At GTI, we are committed to stand out from the rest and we value our customers. We have made it our priority to understand our customers business and the ever-changing needs of that business. We push the boundaries of traditional transportation to provide advantages to our clients to enable them to be successful in their respective market spaces.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operation, the Logistics Coordinator will be responsible to ensure that freight is picked up, transported and delivered on time to meet and/or exceed our client’s expectations.
- Receive and enter orders in the system
- Source a provider and ensure the latter is vetted and meets the company’s standards.
- Negotiate the rates with the carriers
- Be the principal point of contact to our key accounts
- Provide daily updates to customers whilst updating the company’s operating system.
- Manage, track and trace time sensitive orders.
- Ensure all documentation needed is collected and distributed to the concerned parties.
- Assisting in resolving customer issues relating to freight transportation
- Upload all necessary documentation into the system to allow the billing process to commence.
- 2 years of 3PL or logistics/transportation experience
- Brokerage experience
- Flatbed experience
- Dispatching Experience
- Negotiation/Quoting experience
- Demonstrated ability to stay current and accurately interpret industry trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent English communication skills (French is an asset)
- Display leadership qualities at all times in all situations
We offer a competitive base salary + benefit package
Should this opportunity be of interest to you and you meet all the requirements, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will be a pleasure to speak to you.
Carrier Sales, Negotiation, Sales, Business Development Representative, Logistics, trucking, open deck, closed van, transportation, flatbed, step deck, double drop, dry van, 3PL, 3pl