WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DO SOMETHING WELL?
In the transportation and logistics industry, it’s not just about moving freight.
In 1992, The GTI Group formed, seeking not just to deliver its clients cargo, but to do it well – exceptionally well. Driven and guided by its core values – safety, candor, accountability, respect and teamwork – we’ve since expanded not just our service offerings, but also into new regions and through acquisitions.
The GTI Family:
- The GTI Group, a Canadian-based company providing over-the-road transportation, freight brokerage, ocean and air logistics, and warehousing services
- GTI USA, a U.S.-based total freight management solutions and brokerage company
- Jetco, a U.S-based asset-based trucking and freight brokerage company
- Nomade Transport, a Canadian-based freight shipping and trucking company
- Precision Specialized, a Canadian-based heavy haul and oversize freight shipping company
United by common values, each of our companies leverages its individual strengths. These strengths help drive value-adds to our client, whether it be total freight management or a project solution that brings increased capacity for our clients. GTI thus continually adds expertise to an empowered and trained team; invests in the latest technology to stay connected to clients; and maintains a top-of-the-line fleet of 235+ trucks and 500+ trailers to ensure safe, on-time delivery and be environmentally responsible.
In doing so, we not only integrate seamlessly to meet our clients’ supply chain and logistics needs, but we uphold our commitment to developing long-term, successful business partnerships.